CTL NASPO MASTER AGREEMENT
CTL holds NASPO ValuePoint Master Agreement #MNWNC-106
Eligible entities may use the contract to purchase per the Master Agreement and Participating Addendum as summarized below.
CTL MISSOURI PARTICIPATING ADDENDUM
Missouri has signed a NASPO Value Point Computer Equipment Participating Addendum with CTL
800.642.3087 x 213
LEARN ABOUT NASPO ValuePoint
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts. Since 1993 NASPO ValuePoint has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials) encouraging, fostering and guiding the nation’s most significant public contract cooperative. NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.
- CTL Missouri Contract Start Date: 8.21.2015
- Contract Duration: Master Agreement to 3.31.2017 with optional extensions to 3.31.2020
Ordering off of this contract is easy! Order online, by phone, by email or fax.
Authorized agencies, political subdivisions and entities within the state can easily place orders off of this contract as follows:
Order and get Quotes on this site
Shop from the products on this site, and items to your cart and select one of the following
- Credit Card: From your shopping cart, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. From there you can pay for purchased products with a government purchasing card / credit card. If you select this option, please also notify us if a PO number is used in the PO field.
- Purchase Order: From your shopping cart, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’. From there you can pay for your order with a PO by entering the PO number in the PO field and emailing a copy of the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following text on your PO:
-CTL Master Agreement Number: MNWNC-106
- Download Quote: From your shopping cart, click on the ‘Download Quote’ button in the cart to download a PDF Quote.
Order via Phone, Fax, Email
- Phone: Just call us at 800.642.3087 x 213 to talk about products, pricing or to place your order.
- Email or fax: You can email a PO for products on this site to email@example.com. You can send a PO by fax to: 503.641.5586. Please include the following text on your PO:
- CTL Master Agreement Number: MNWNC-106
Purchase Order Instructions
- New CTL Customers: New customers using POs will need to complete a quick new account set up form that we will send to you after you place your order.
- Send your PO to us via online order, email or fax using the instructions above
- Include this text on your PO:
- CTL Master Agreement Number: MNWNC-106
Eligible Users: This contract is only available to Missouri political subdivisions/local governments.
(See PA section 2) “Use of specific NASPO ValuePoint cooperative contracts shall only apply to political subdivisions/local governments authorized by Missouri statutes to use state contracts…subject to the prior approval of the states Director of the Division of Purchasing and Materials Management. A political subdivision/local government is defined as any city, county, district or other local government body including state universities, community colleges, and K-12 public schools empowered to expend public funds and enrolled in the state’s cooperative procurement purchasing program. Agencies governed by chapter 34 RSMo are specifically prohibited from using this agreement unless specifically authorized by the Director of the Division of Purchasing and Materials Management. Issues of interpretation and eligibility for participation are solely within the authority of the Director of the Division of Purchasing and Materials Management for the State of Missouri.”
Scope of Offerings: The full suite of product and service offerings available under the Master Agreement may be procured under this Participating Addendum.
This includes all CTL and 3rd Party Branded products listed on this website:
Please refer to the Participating Addendum for full details.
Shipping and Delivery Information: Shipping terms are FOB Destination, shipping, and handling prepaid by Contractor (Subcontractor). Title and risk of loss shall pass to Customer upon delivery. All freight charges are included in the cost of the equipment quoted to Authorized Purchaser. No additional freight charges shall be added or itemized on invoices. Please refer to the NVP Master Agreement for full details.
Resources & More Information About This Contract
NASPO Contract Portfolio CTL Page:
Missouri NASPO State Contact Information: